#CC00FF R=204 G=0 B=255 echoes: lovenotes

echoes

Friday, February 11, 2005

lovenotes

Many people say that people comes into your life for a unique purpose...and I never believe in that before until the time that I met you...

Isnt it a twist of fate on how we met? it was perfectly "Two different people from such different world's apart,..had touched each other's heart" scene..it was perfectly like script..from a tall tale novel in which we are the main characters...

I was so happy since the day that I met you to be honest...bcos, I learned a lot from you...I came to realize that life is indeed beautiful, that football is also called as rugbi.,(hahaha..sigh), to be an internet addict, to be cool, to stay late at night to wait for your call, and most of all, To love you with my heart and soul...

But all those crushed down when we fell apart, I was totally crushed too...but thank God, cos it was not difficult for me to cope up..move on..

Dwen, If you could only read this words now...I want you know that I already want to tell in the letter earlier that I dont want to break up with you...but I think, there no sense for me anymore of holding on, ,,..cos i know it wont work out too...that's why no matter how hard it is for me to type those words,,lI have to let you go too...If you could only see the tears that fell into my eyes and died on my lips...if only....

Today is also our First Anniversarry Dwen, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! hope i could say those words to you..but it's too late anymore, i guess all of these words would just stay inside my wounded my heart...

Dwen, thanks for everything..I have to thank you for everything,,,maybe long relationship really dont work..but i dont regret anything from what we had, I will value and keep it in my heart forever as long as my heart still knows the meaning of love..so someday, I could say to my child that once in my life, I learned to love someone so much..bye, hope you'll find the right girl in the right place and at the right time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home