2...l8
~~neVer 2 L8~~
It is never too late to listen to the words of a love song send them to someone whose heart they belong It is never too late to read the words of a love poem read them to someone who needs to know he is not alone It is never too late for many good-byes to turn around and relive memories of what's left behind back when we made treasures and gathered them to be precious It is never too late to be humane over human take a step forward and start building each new life on tranquil lakes & plains like each breathful I inhale to an ocean of you, I set sail It is never too late to tell you what I found for if not your ocean I set sail I would have still not known how love exists in many ways its power over solitudes prevail.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home